- Read Dr. RS. Pappu’s papers!
- read Dr. Rajaguru’s papers
- New perspectives on the Indian Acheulian: A seminar to honor Dr. R.S. Pappu in his 80th year
- Dr. R.S. Pappus publications available for download
- Indian Quaternary Palaeoenvironments and Geoarchaeology: A seminar to honor Dr.S.N. Rajaguru in his 80th year. on 23rd Nov 2013
Author Archives: sheilamishra
Indian Quaternary Palaeoenvironments and Geoarchaeology: A seminar to honor Dr.S.N. Rajaguru in his 80th year. on 23rd Nov 2013
“Consensus View?” I had planned to discuss the Haslam et al paper on the “youngest Acheulian” but Dennell’s statement in his perspective to the dating of Indian Acheulian to 1.5 myr (Pappu et al. 2011) that “the Indian Acheulian was … Continue reading
March 2011: Epoch making month for Indian Palaeolithic studies—the Oldest and the Youngest Acheulian in the World?
On Friday , the 25th of March, Shanti Pappu and her colleagues (Pappu et al 2011) published dates for the Acheulian from Attirampakkam, – in Science. They used a relatively new technique of cosmic – ray exposure dating in which … Continue reading