An Indian Palaeolithic Archaeologist. In Pune, at Deccan College, since 1976. A long journey from student to soon-to-retire faculty. I have opinions on most aspects of the Indian Palaeolithic, and if people don’t agree its because I have done more work on the subject than them!
- Read Dr. RS. Pappu’s papers!
- read Dr. Rajaguru’s papers
- New perspectives on the Indian Acheulian: A seminar to honor Dr. R.S. Pappu in his 80th year
- Dr. R.S. Pappus publications available for download
- Indian Quaternary Palaeoenvironments and Geoarchaeology: A seminar to honor Dr.S.N. Rajaguru in his 80th year. on 23rd Nov 2013