The picture you see is the Narmada river at Mehtakheri. This location is where I started by Ph.D. research in 1980. I excavated a site here 1990-1991 and I re-excavated it again in 2009. This view of the Narmada always fills me with peacefulness.
- Read Dr. RS. Pappu’s papers!
- read Dr. Rajaguru’s papers
- New perspectives on the Indian Acheulian: A seminar to honor Dr. R.S. Pappu in his 80th year
- Dr. R.S. Pappus publications available for download
- Indian Quaternary Palaeoenvironments and Geoarchaeology: A seminar to honor Dr.S.N. Rajaguru in his 80th year. on 23rd Nov 2013